The furniture does not last as long as other similarly priced stores. I purchased a bedroom suite. The dresser drawers broke within 1 1/2 years. I decided to give them a second chance and bought living room furniture. Because of my first experience, I also bought a 3 year extended warranty.

I noticed the seams of the couch had ripped and called to find out my warranty had expired 12 days earlier. I spoke with a manager. The manager said manufacturers warranty stitching for only one year, and my couch lasted two years beyond that. He could not understand why I would be upset my couch only lasted 3 years. He then told me it was something I had done to split the seams.

My furniture that I've bought from other lower priced stores (Ikea and Walmart) has lasted much longer at a fraction of the price. In fact, I have a futon I purchased from a flea market for 1/5 the price that is still in great condition after 10 years. And the furniture I purchased from a similarly priced store (Rooms to Go) seems to be holding up much better. I would not recommend this furniture to anyone.

Had an Experience with Furniture?

Comments